Thursday, August 21, 2008

Welcome Girls


This next month or so, we have 3 new girls joining us in beehives. So, I realized I need to do something for them. Along with introduce myself and the Young Women's program and Personal Progress. So, after visiting the Dollar Spot at Target, I picked up these cute silver pails, some Hershey's Hugs and Kisses and put together this simple, yummy treat for each girl. I also collect the following pamphlets and tied them together with a tag and string.

* For Strength of Youth (big book and mini pamphlets for their backpack
* Guidebook for Parents and Leaders of Youth.
* Personal Progress Book and Journal book

This is my new welcome for all incoming Beehives. That is until I come up with something new:-)

3 comments:

Misty said...

So cute as always! =) Where do you find the time to do everything that you do? You must be very organized! =)

Amber said...

I love your blog. I look at it all the time for YW ideas. Thanks for always sharing.

Shay said...

That is such a cute idea, I have a new bee-hive coming into my class this week, I will be doing this. Where did you get the cute silhouette graphic bookmark thing. I would love to include that too.
pncmom@gmail.com