Hallowen Treat for Friends

My kids love Tic Tacs. Especially the orange ones. They get them every time we go to Target. So, when I saw some inspiration over at Pinterest using Tic Tacs, I knew I was going to do something with Tic Tacs for Halloween. I thought that might the a fun little treat for Hannah to pass out to her friends on Halloween. There are a ton of cute ideas to decorate the tic tac container, but I kept mine simple. (I'm just that way). Super cute and easy and cheap. What's not to love!
For everyone that is looking for the tags to use, please go here and you can download them. thanks

42 comments:
So what did you use to make the stickers? Do you print it on shipping labels or something? It's so cute, I'm going to have to steal it. but we're family so it's legit. :)
This is so cute, how did u make the labels
I'd like to know how you made them also.
Hi Osbon, I just printed the tags out on sticker paper/label sheets and stuck them on. If you email me directly with your email address, I can send you the tag!
Very cute labels. I would love to use the template too. My address is jmdrez at comcast.net
Love this! I'm going to pass them out to my daughters kindergarden class. I'd love to get the tag as well:) janetsuefeeney@gmail.com
I would love to use this tag :) my email is johannavelasco@hotmail.com
Thank You ;)
This is a great idea! Could you send me tags too as well?:) my email is christine0626@gmail.com
Would love the templet can you please email me at carriebrowning@bellsouth.net
Will you please also send me the tag as well? Kimaleigh@Gmail.com. Thank you kindly!
I know this is an old.post but love the idea. Does anyone still have the template for the tags? My.email is jenntuckermom@gmail.com
I would LOVE the template too.
Could you please send to me?
tmitchell6@san.rr.com
Thank you!
I would also love a copy of the tags. thanks...Sue
dsmny@mchis.com
sent you the wrong e-mail...sue
dsmny@mchsi.com is the correct one!
Could you please email me the tag for the jack o lantern seeds. SO cute!
westons2000@hotmail.com
Thanks
I would like to use the label too. Please send to ckny15@aol.com
This will make a cute gift for my teachers and staff. Can you please email the tag to kthachjohnson85@gmail.com?
These are adorable...please send tags to tampapunkin@gmail.com Thank you!!! :)
Can you email me the tags, I just can not seem to get it to print or save right.. thank you, much appreciated! hppyams@yahoo.com
I would love to have the template as well. My email is aub_lyn@yahoo.com
Thanks so much!
I've tried to print the tags but they come out very small. Can someone also e-mail me the tags? My address is kdgal@msn.com
THANK YOU!!!
Could someone PLEASE email me the template for the tags?
Thanks so much!!
robin.sharp63@gmail.com
Thanks for sharing such a creative idea. If you're willing to share your file, I'd love to use it as a template. Thanks! happytara@comcast.net
whoops! Nevermind, just saw the link. Thanks - you're so kind to share!
I love your creative idea. Could you email me the labels at tina.buck@hotmail.com
Is this label still available?? cowdeb@live.com
So cute...love it! I would love a copy of the tags! christyaggie@yahoo.com
Could you send me the label? Soups80@gmail.com
Would love a tag also. Bbost@concordianc.org Thank You.
This is the cutest idea! Thanks for sharing! Would you mind emailing me the tag too? ACchick@hotmail.com
Thanks!
This is adorable and simple! could you please send me a copy of the tag? I would love to print them out on the labels! Thank you !
Love it! Could you please send me a copy of the template? Thanks or sharing!
suncoast249@hotmail.com
Can you send me a copy of the template? I love this! Thanks! Muziktg@hotmail.com
These are perfect Thank You gifts for women who bake for our fall social at church. Would you please send me a copy of the template? Thank you so much! jurczyk@wyan.org
This would be great for our hospital case managers. Would love for you to share template, bpratt.79@gmail.com
Please send me the template:) Thanks! gellin19@aol.com
Love this! Can I get the tag template emailed please? Thanks! sarajeanhawkins@gmail.com
Hey.... Can I have the sticker template emailed to me too? The name of the label would help if you have it as well. Thank you so much! Mehatfield@bellsouth.net
Hello, I would love to have the template and type of label for the sticker please. Maryann27292@gmail.com. Thank you.
I could really use the template, too! Thanks in advance!
mindybmind@aol.com
My email is tarra226@gmail.com
Would like to have a copy for a template please. Clydafaughn1@yaho.com
Post a Comment