One of Three costumes




I haven't gotten pictures of the other two kids yet, Jake won't even get near his two choices of costumes (buzz and an elephant - his two favorite things). But I thought I would share the flamingo costume I made for Ella. Since she got to wear her's to school. They had a silly day where the kids got to parade around the school wearing their costumes. She loves her costume, to bad she really only gets to wear it three times. Here is the first of a few posts of our Halloween!

8 comments:
So cute! I had the same inspiration, and my daughter loves all things pink so she was so excited to be a flamingo this year, too.
Happy Halloween!
wow, i love that costume!! where did you get the feathers??
Adorable! I saw the same costume at http://www.tangledandtrue.com/2010/10/phew.html and used it as my inspiration for my daughter's costume this year.
~ Sarah
I love this so much! What kind of glue did you use for the eyes?
I used a glue gun and had no problems with it staying on
This costume is too cute! I'm making one for my daughter this year and am curious how you made the beak?!
Thanks in advance for the assistance :)
Love this costume and trying to replicate- how did you make the beak and what are the eyes made from? Thank you!
yes same question - how did you make and attach the beak and what are the eyeballs made of - ping pong balls?
Post a Comment