Activity Day - Primary Song Service

This last week for Activity Days, I asked the primary chorister if she wanted the girls to make posters for the primary songs she will be teaching in the next few months. She jumped at the idea and so with the help of my assistant, we got the supplies (poster, cardstock, popsicle sticks) and the clip art and had the girls cut, color and paste the songs for primary.
They loved it and it was a great way for them to help their own primary. They were excited to know that they will see their craftiness in primary through the next few months.

3 comments:
Hi Angela! My name is Danielle and I have a Brazillian Blog about Primary. I saw your post and I loved the idea. I've translated it and posted in my blog, with a link to yours.
http://primariasudonline.blogspot.com/2010/02/envolvendo-as-criancas.html
Hope you don't mind but I really think other sisters in my country could use this idea in their wards.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs from Brazil
I'm not nearly as cool as the reader from Brazil. HOW FUN! but, for the record, I LOVE this idea! and can't wait until I have a reason to use it.
sometimes i really can't stand how creative you are! LOVE IT.
That is such a GREAT idea...you never cease to amaze me! Thanks again for the Logo...it is great and I am getting so many comliments!
Post a Comment