Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CandyLand Party Invites


Ella's third birthday is coming up soon and I was struggling trying to come up with a party theme. Snow White was the obvious choice, but with most of the invitees being boys, I didn't think that would work to well. Then there was always the backup Dora theme, but I just wasn't feeling it. Then it hit me. Candyland. Ella loves candy. She got Candyland for Christmas and has been playing it daily and it is such a great theme, so BINGO that was it.

Here are the invitations I made for her party. I love the way they turned out. So, cute and life-like. I have been working daily to get ready for the party, so in a couple of weeks I will show you the end result. Wish me luck.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see the results of the party!

Dede said...

So cute! I can't wiat to see what else you put together.

Julianna said...

I'm wishing you could take over my kids parties. The last 2 didn't even get their presents wrapped and Bella has yet to get a picture in front of a cake with 2 candles. Her birthday was in December. It looks wonderful.

Unknown said...

I love this idea, and I have never seen it! The invitations are adorable!!! I love every bit of it and I can't wait to see what you do with this theme. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

Those are FABULOUS! I love them! I might have to copy it one day! I can't wait to see what you do with the party!

Heather said...

These are amazing! Soooo cute!

cathi6 said...

Those are so cute,I've emailed you a few times about your YW posts and think you do a great job! How do you make those round invitations and all the round things you do for your YW? I can't figure it out on my computer! You are so talented!

Angela said...

I used photoshop and do everything in circles and either print on cardstock and cut them out or print on circle labels. Hope that helps.

sanjeet said...

I can't wiat to see what else you put together.

Work From Home