Friday, February 26, 2010

My Signature Necklace


A couple of years ago, I talked about buying myself a "signature necklace". What is a signature necklace you ask? It is a necklace you wear (all the time, if not more than any other piece of jewelry). It is where people look at your necklace and think of you because you wear it so much. It is just a part of you. You know like your favorite pair of jeans. Well, I never purchased that necklace. I guess I didn't find a necklace that I loved. Until now. I bought this little beauty (in silver) and I think (but I can't say for certain until I start wearing it), but this might be my signature necklace.

Isn't it the cutest little thing. I wasn't going to buy it, but then when I ended up thinking about it every day for a month, I figured I better just buy it.

Come to think of it, I think I have a signature necklace already. It is gold toned necklace with my initial on it from Anthropologie. My husband gave it to me last year for Christmas and I do love it. And I end up wearing it quite a bit. But I figure I need a silver one too, so hopefully this one hits the mark.

3 comments:

Jill Manning said...

I went searching for a signature necklace for Christmas this year and Ty got me a pretty decent one from Etsy. I love yours though, the femininity of the bow is perfect. I was looking at horseshoes but couldn't find one that I was in love with and didn't cost $80. I hope you like it!

Anonymous said...

It was just a matter of time. Glad you made the decision - it's so you! MOM

Tausha said...

I love your blog! I am so glad that i found it! You have so many fantastic ideas! I wish we were neighbors! Thanks for all the fabulousness. If you can, please stop by sometime and say hello! I know I will be back!