Flamingo Birthday Party: The Details
Here are the details to the party.
We played "Pin the Feather on the Flamingo". I made the big flamingo and then made feathers with each kids name on them. One kid hit the mark exactly!
I found cute inflatable flamingo drink holders and put cute flamingo cups in them filled with candy and a little flamingo sucker. Can you tell our life was all about flamingos for a few weeks?
Here is the kitchen. I love the tissue pom-poms. They are easy, cheap and soo darn cute! That was about half of them. I had a bunch more when you walked into the house.
I made bags for the kids to hold all there candy in for the pinata.
I got these aprons and fancied them up a bit. I painted glitter flamingos on them and then added pink bows for the girls and blue buttons for the boys.
Like I already mentioned in my previous post, the big activity was each kid got to paint a ceramic hotrod bank for the boys and a heart box for the girls. This was a really fun activity for the kids and they did pretty well... thanks to all the parents that helped and stuck around :-)Lastly, in case you missed it, here were the invitations I sent out.

2 comments:
Unbelievable!! What can I say. Another wow party! Lucky William kids.
MOM
Seriously, Ange! This was darling! I LOVE the flamingo cup holders, those are perfect! Just like everything else with this party! I'm sure Ella loved every minute of it! You should link this to One Pretty Thing and get spotlighted.
Post a Comment