Seriously looks like such a FABULOUS trip! Even though you didn't go to London or Madrid, I need to get some tips and advice for international travel and what to wear.
So glad you had such a good time! And I LOVE how you scrapbooked your pictures!
mom to 3 kiddos. a wife to one great man. a graphic designer on the side and crafter to round it all off. I love a good run, a good project, a good Diet Coke, a good chocolate chip cookie, a good design, a good trip and a good laugh.
I saw Super 8 (movie) last weekend and thought it was pretty good. The reason I loved it, because it was similar to the movie classics I grew up with. You could tell it was influenced by Steven Spielberg. It had him written all over it. It reminded me the story-telling and movie directing of E.T., Jaws and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I miss movies with a good plot and good story!
1 comments:
Seriously looks like such a FABULOUS trip! Even though you didn't go to London or Madrid, I need to get some tips and advice for international travel and what to wear.
So glad you had such a good time! And I LOVE how you scrapbooked your pictures!
Post a Comment