Friday, October 2, 2009

My New Call







In our church, we are asked to serve in different capacities within the congregation. They are called "callings". My last calling was to work with the young women ages 12-17. I loved that calling, but now I have a new calling and it is just as good. I am now in charge of Achievement (or is it Activity) Day girls (ages 10-11). This is going to be a great call. I have 7 girls, I meet with them every other week and we get to do fun activities and learn about gospel principles.

So, last night was our first meeting and we decorated binders. I gave each girl and binder. It will keep important items like the "Faith in God" books, calendars, rooster of the girls, tracking sheets for bringing their binders each time, Articles of Faith and the Faith in God requirements. It will also keep their journal and other handouts I bring each activity.

So, here are the items I created for the binder. If you would like to use them, just email me and I will send them to you. Here's to the girls!

118 comments:

April said...

Love it!!! I serve as Primary President in a very small branch. Since its small I also teach the valiant class and do the Faith in God activities. Its so much fun!!! Thank you for sharing. We are doing the Paper bag albums in 2 weeks. Girls cant wait. :)

All the best in your new calling!!!

ali said...

I seriously ADORE everything you do! Your ward is so lucky to have you and we are so lucky to cheat off of your creativity! You have helped me so much in MY YW calling!

Megan said...

So cute. I was sad you weren't in YW anymore. I live in Buffalo and I am in YW. I am also over the Stake activity days. I am excited to see some cute ideas from you! I would love these! Thanks! megansteel@hotmail.com

*katie said...

These are beautiful! I'm not the activities day leader, but I am in primary and would love copies to forward to the leaders. my email is: katieleeb@hotmail.com. Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us!

Lisa said...

Dang! I was hoping you would be called to ward activites committee leader! That is what me and my hubby are and I need some fresh ideas, especially for the Christmas activity? Any ideas? I would love a copy of the activity day binder stuff. I will store it in my "church folder". Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!

Lisa said...

i forgot to leave my email...
lisa.linton@schoolimprovement.com thanks!

Lolo said...

Great calling...those girls are so lucky. I'm sure you are going to have a blast. And the girls will too! Are you ever going to the outlets anytime soon? Let me know so I can meet you there sometime...

haley said...

Everything you do is a little above the curve...so cute!

haley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whit said...

I found a link to this through sugardoodle.net I was curious if you might be willing to email me these documents to use. I LOVE them!

Thanks
Whitney Muir

whitneymuir@gmail.com

Our Crazy Daze said...

Hi, I found you from Sisters Stuff. I am the Activity Day leader in our ward and would love to use your stuff. My email is krmajor@msn.com

Thank you so much!

Mama D said...

I followed the link from sugardoodle.net. You have created some cute stuff, and as a recently called Activity Day leader I would love to incorporate your ideas. Thanks for sharing!

mamadeg@gmail.com

Kiwi said...

I recent was also called as Activity Day leader. I would love it if you could send me your handouts. Thank you.

kiwiashby@hotmail.com

bevany said...

These are so cute. I'm so sad you're not in yw anymore. My lessons will never be as good as they used to be now. Thanks for everything you've posted!

Camille said...

Found your blog off of another blog. I too am recently called as Activity Day leader in my ward. Your idea's are great!!! I would love it if you could e-mail them to me!! Thanks!!!

sillycamille@yahoo.com

homegirl said...

Your stuff is always darling and I too would love to have copies! Thank you for always willing to share your awesome ideas!

beckstrand5@yahoo.com

Kerry of Kid Giddy said...

I just came across you site from another site from one before that...whew - I think I'm dizzy - These designs are absolutely adorable! I am the Primary Pres in my ward and had to send your link to our Activity Days Leaders! So cute! Thanks for sharing these (your talents)! k

Kami said...

I love this idea. I would love to have a copy of it to give to the activity days leaders in my ward. My e-mail is kami955@aol.com Thank you so much.

Loves of Carrie's Life said...

I just found your site through sugardoodle and just love your stuff. I would love to receive copies of your ideas. Especially your gratitude night and paper bag album ideas. My email is carriecomeondown@msn.com
Thanks so much,
Carrie in AZ

Margo said...

I found your site through sugardoodle too and I love your blog. I love what you do you are an amazing woman. I would love to receive your activity days planner. Here is my email margonui@comcast.net I am in the primary presidency and I am over the activity days program in our ward. We have 15 girls so we need all the help we can get. Thank you so much.
Margo in UT.

Ellis said...

I was recently called as Activity Day Leader too after serving in YW's. I"m falling in your steps! I would love these to be e-mailed to me. Thanks for all of your hard work and inspiration!

korineellis@yahoo.com

Jill said...

Girl's Activity Day Leader is the best calling ever! I would love copies of your fabulous binder inserts. Thanks for sharing!

jillmpalmer@gmail.com

mskaz said...

Oh I would really love a copy of this too! My friend was just called into Activity Days and I'd like to pass this on to her. I'm sad that you aren't in YW anymore! I was called in recently and have been enjoying all your great ideas!

All the best in your new calling... those are some lucky girls!

danikaszas@gmail.com

Jeanne said...

I love your ideas! I have been our Activity Leader for 3 years. I love Activity Days and love working with my girls. I especially liked your calendar. If possible I would like to know what you are doing for each activity. A brief summary would be nice. It is a challenge to come up with new ideas for the year especially since I have both age groups.
jschaerrer@utahbroadband.com

justjen said...

Angela,I was just given the same calling in the Mtn View Ward in your stake. I would love to get copies of your pages, and I would really love to get together and chat about activity ideas. My email address is jeniferbohn@hotmail.com Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent with us!
Jen Bohn

Jamie and the Boys said...

hey there i would love to get copies of these really cute pages. I am from Utah, and have the same calling as well. My email is smexcavating@hotmail.com

Charlotte said...

I would love to have the pages you made up. My oldest daughter is in activity days and these pages are perfect for keeping up with her stuff. You are very talented. Thanks. Charlotte

supermomcharlotte@hotmail.com

Sanette said...

I love the binder forms. Could you please email me these doc. Thanks so much!!!

texsanbrems@embarqmail.com

Sanette B.

Steph said...

I love your style and would love it if you would email these to me. Thanks :) :)

bseganderson@msn.com

Jean Leavitt said...

I'm new to this calling and am so impressed with all you've done! I would love a copy of your sheets emailed. Thanks so much!

jeanleavitt1@yahoo.com

justinian said...

I'm a primary president and would love to get these activity day sheets emailed to me. Thanks so much.
justinrowe@rocketmail.com

West's said...

Hi! I found you on Sugar Doodle and am an Activity Day Leader, Could you please email me the documents? Thanks!
tlswest@yahoo.com

Jaylynn said...

Your stuff is wonderful! I would love for you to e-mail me the documents! Thanks for being so creative!!!

BPSmy3girls@yahoo.com

Shay's Shouts said...

This is the cutest thing I have seen. I'm trying to put together a binder for my girls and came across this while searching sugardoodle. It is perfect. I would be so thankful to you if you would e-mail it to me. Thanks so much! Shayla (shaybaby13@msn.com)

KristenT said...

I would also love a copy of these! I was just called to serve in Activity Days and I am putting binders together for the girls. Thanks for sharing your awesome creativity! kristenttaylor@yahoo.com

Mindy said...

I would love a copy too! I am putting binders together as well. Thank you for sharing!!!

Mindy said...

lol my email might help right? mthurston08@gmail.com. thanks!!

farmerswife17 said...

Hello! I just read and commented on your wonderful YW lesson ideas, but hadn't seen you have now been called to activity days.

I would just love it if you would forward your binder pages to me, to start out the new year.

I have been in Activity Days for 2 years now, and I apparently haven't learned what I need to learn from it. My fellow teacher was just released (she had been in 2 years as well), but we would just 'wing it' every month, now maybe I will do things a little differently.

Thank you so much for sharing your gifts and talents, to those who have talents in 'other' areas. :)

Your blog friend,
Kate Gurney (kgurney17@comcast.net) :)

Mike and Shannon said...

Im a new activity days leader and would love to have you email me your stuff. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

sl8429@yahoo.com

crazycranefamily said...

I would love to have you email me the items you have for your calling. I just got called to be our wards Activity Day leader for the 10-11 year olds also!
Thanks so much,
Stephanie
stephcrane2@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I also love your stuff! I would love it if you could e-mail me them too along with all the others. Katietracy@hotmail.com Thanks for all you do!

Unknown said...

I was just recently called to be the new activity day leader in my ward. I found your blog through sugardoodle. I am really impressed with your ideas and would love copies. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us!

Heather Weaver
thedreamweavers6@gmail.com

Lori John said...

Angela,

I love your Activity Day binder idea and goals. I was wondering if i could use it for our girls as well. If so would you email me a version that i can change to our branch name. You are very talented thank you for your time. Lori

Lori1000x@yahoo.com

Trish said...

I have been put in as activity day leader of our ward...I would love a copy of your stuff....
email - destrish2@netscape.net
thanks so much!

Steph said...

Hi! I am putting together binders for our activity day girls for the new year and I would LOVE to use your stuff. Could you please send them to me ? :)
thank you :)

bseganderson@msn.com

Stephanie

Rhonda said...

I came to your blog after searching for ideas on Sugardoodle and was immediately captivated! You have an amazing creative talent and I appreciate your willingness to share your ideas and projects! I have recently been called to Activity Days and have been looking for ideas to get started. I would love to have a copy of your handouts to share with our girls!

Thank you,
Rhonda
rhonda.crabtree@gmail.com

tatum said...

hi, i would love to get a copy of these, here is my email....

tatummerrill@msn.com

thanks!!!

[BrookeO] said...

I would LOVE your AD printable binder pages.
I love them.
Could you please email them to me?
bmoldroyd@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Angela Yamashita said...

I love it! Could you please email me a copy of it as well? Thanks in advance!
moshi68@hotmail.com

Lori said...

I would love to use your binder pages for my girls! Please email me at wood2746@comcast.net. You have amazing ideas, thanks so much for sharing!

Lori

Marcia said...

I am a new Achievement/Activity Days leader and I would love to use this idea with my girls! Could you please email me a copy? Thanks!

jlmlealey@gmail.com

Carly said...

I found your blog from sugardoodle. You do some adorable stuff. I am the activity day leader in my ward and would love these cute sheets to help my girls. My email is carlyRhamilton@gmail.com. THANKS SO MUCH!!

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea. I am one of the Activity Day leaders in our ward. We would love to use this. Could you email me your files? nathanila@gmail.com
Thanks,
Ila

Becky Nelson said...

I found your blog on sugardoodle.com and I would love to have these cute binder pages e-mailed to me. I am the primary chorister and was called to be the new activity days leader. I am so excited and I have been going to so many great sites. My name is Becky and my e-mail is reblnelson@yahoo.com
Thank you so much.
Becky Nelson

Lacey said...

I also found your blog from sugardoodle. Love it! Love it! I love your creativity and how willing you are to share. Just got called to activity days leader and you blog has been a wonderful relief! Do you mind emailing me the binder info.
Thanks!
laceyjeanlaird@yahoo.com

Kelli Eudis said...

I was just wondering if you could email these files to use for my activity day girls!! I've been looking for a way to get the girls a little more organized and this is perfect. Thanks!

kelli.eu@gmail.com

Jeri said...

You've done beautiful job! Could I have a copy sent to jeri_heggie@hotmail.com
Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing!

stickywords said...

So adorable! Can you please send me a copy: christie_leon@yahoo.com
Thanks!!

Kayt and Brian Bell said...

HI! Would you mind emailing me those files as well? I LOVE LOVE everything you do as well. You are amazing. I'm so sorry to do this to you but I have the Activity Days in like 4 hours so if you could PLEASE email them to me sooner than later I would SO appreciate it! kaytbell@gmail.com! Thanks!!!

The Duckworth Family said...

Fantastic! I am primary president and couldn’t ask this of my leaders, but golly my dream calling would be activity days and when I do I want these! It seemed to work find to click and copy them, do I need to have you email them? Or is that okay that I just copy them? If you need ot email and it’s not too much work here is my email
Milkmilkmilk21@hotmail.com
Great job! Your primary president is lucky to have you!

Manda said...

These are perfect! Thanks for allowing others (like me) to use these!!:)

I Gotta Bounce Inflatables said...

Your activity day inserts are so cute! I would Love it if you could send them to me too! Thanks for your talents! peydaze@cox.net

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your ideas! I just got this calling and want it to be a good experience for the girls! I would love to get your documents if you have time. They are so cute! Thanks!

Becky
becdar@gmail.com

Tabatha & Michael Stimpson said...

What ADORABLE stuff!! love it!!
i realize this post was from 2009 but i found this thru sugardoodle and was wondering if i can get the downloads from ya? i just got called to this calling and would love some help.
thanks!

tabathastimpson@msn.com

Bassett said...

Super Cute! bassett500@gmail.com

Adam and Jamie said...

If you're still sending this out, I'd love a copy!
jamiejostoker@gmail.com

Jenn Nielsen said...

Please email me those documents. They are gorgeous! I am brand new to the calling and have found your site extremely helpful.

Thanks!

Jennifer
jenn.nielsen10@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I was just called as Activity Day Leader in our Ward, I currently have 12 girls and there and I have 9 coming in next year. With only 3 leaving.. So it will be a big group, and I need all the help I can get. Would love to have your binder things, I think it would be great, This way I can see where the girls are at now, and will be a fun way for them to track things also.

charlotte@worthenbury.com

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if you could email these to me so that I could use them as well! Wonderful idea! This would be so awesome! Thanks a lot! shlancaster21@hotmail.com

rkkorth said...

Love your stuff. Could I get a copy?
rkkorth@msn.com

Anonymous said...

PLEASE SEND ME THE ACTIVITY DAYS BINDER STUFF ALSO. I'M VERY EXCITED ABOUT YOUR PAGES.
THANKS,
ELIZABETH
pink_frogge@yahoo.com

Catherine M. said...

Greetings! Do you still have the activity days binder pages that are on this blog? I would love to have a copy for my girls. Thank you for sharing your talents!

hanger84104@yahoo.com

jill said...

I love these binder inserts!! Can you please send them to me. My email is jillhansen79@gmail.com

Thanks so much!!

Jana said...

I would love a copy of all this. I was just called to Activity Days and am looking to get all set up! Thanks for doing this!

email at janamitchell@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! i love it love it love it!!! can i too get a copy of the activity day stuff for the binders as well...my email is: she_rides_shotgun@yahoo.com

thanks!!
cynthia

Bitters said...

love it... Thanks for all your great ideas!! I would love to get a copy of these with it being the first of the year and us doing our binders if you could email it over to me that would be GREAT! And keep the IDEAS coming:)

got.mel@hotmail.com

THANKS

Angela Hale said...

I love these binder forms! Could you please email them to me? Thanks so much!

brian.angela@gmail.com

Kirsten said...

These are amazing. I just received this calling and consider myself lucky to have found your blog. If you could email me these that would be great. Thanks!
faterkl@cox.net

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

UH-MAZING. Just got called to Activity days and I would LOVE to use all your sheets for the binders. Can you please email them to me?? reynoldsfamily@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Your ideas are AMAZING!! I would love to use your binder sheets this year for activity day girls. Our first meeting is next week and I want to get the girls (and myself) organized and ready for the year. Can you please email all of the binder sheets? THANK YOU!!! fsdubois@eatel.net

Unknown said...

I would love to have a copy of these, can you please email them to me!? emilyallphin(at)gmail(dot)com

Kimberly said...

LOVE this site!!!! So many fabulous ideas! Thanks for sharing so many of them! I would love these binder sheets, could you please email them to me at: nateandkimberly@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Yes these are super cute, could you please email them to me at kristypeterson77@yahoo.com - Thank You.

Anonymous said...

Im a new Activity Day Leader and I love your stuff. COuld I get a copy of these? Thank you!
kristinday14@yahoo.com

Darla said...

I have just been put in as activity day leader. Could I please have these emailed to me.
darlahelm@yahoo.com

Thanks

Erin Webster said...

I would LOVE to use copies of these for my girls if I could! erinwebster747@yahoo.com
And I love your blog!

Whitney said...

These are simply fantastic! I would love to pass these out to our girls ... mwyardley@msn.com. Thank you so much - your blog is darling and the girls are gonna love these!

Anonymous said...

these are so cute! i just got put in ad today and am so excited to start! please send to me! :)

brittanyolsen21@msn.com

Holly-lu-ya said...

Hmm, I think I just commented, maybe not... Could you please oh please send these to me too? Thanks!

holly.brinkle@gmail.com

Carrie Snider said...

I would love these! carrieksnider@gmail.com

Paige said...

I would love a copy of these!!! These are fabulous! paige(at)marston(dot)ws

Tina said...

Angie, I would love to get editable forms to use for my girls, if you wouldn't mind sharing your talent! tina.cheney@gmail.com

Thank you so much.

Ryan and Corie said...

I am a new activity day leader and would love your sheets. Thx! coriejoadams@gmail.com

amber:) said...

it may be a shot in the dark to ask for these 4 years later, but I figured I would give it a try :) My email is amberalyse@yahoo.com

thanks so much- I'm not activity days leader, but my daughter needs a way to keep track of what she has done and I love your designs :)
thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am about 5 years late to this party :) I found this on sugardoodle. I would definitely love email copies of these if you still have them. My email is:

reneegriffiths@yahoo.com

Also on another post that was supposed to have links to the documents it showed a 7th document that was like a cover page. I would love that one also.

At the very least…what program do you use to make these kind of documents? I would love to have that info for future options. Please email me if you can.

Thank You, Renee

summerseverydaymoments said...

I would love to use your ideas for the binders. I am activity girls leader in my ward and would love to use this. summernclark5@gmail.com is my email

Kyle and Eva said...

I would love a copy of these. I was just put in as the activity days leader in our ward. veetacuts@yahoo.com Thanks so much!!

Loralee Amandus said...

I would love a copy. Thank you so very much for sharing. loralee.amandus@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love a copy.

Thank you very much.

Logemi@aol.com

Unknown said...

I would love for you to send me an email! Thank you so much!!!
kimswiberg@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!! You are so talented! I'm serving in activity days and these are perfect for the girls to keep track of all the stuff they get!! I would love a copy please!! My email is: shaunasnow@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Kweenleata@hotmail.com plz. Regards leata. Thanks

The Foster Clan said...

Do you still check this page ? I was hoping you could email me as well =)
cathyandkenzie at hotmail dot com

familyof4 said...

I'd love these pages for my girls! These are adorable!

Thanks!

KaraLWood@Yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I've just been called as Activity Day Leader but I have 8-11 year olds. The Leader who was released did everything else except work on the Articles of Faith. I want this to be a fun time so that the girls don't always associate me with drudgery. I want them to look forward to coming to the activities. If you could e-mail me at higgster62@yahoo.com, I would love to hear from you and see pictures of these wonderful notebooks that the girls have made up. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Kim Fleming said...

Hi Angela-

I LOVE your binder idea for activity days. Would it be possible to have you email me all the different tracking sheets you made?

Thanks so much!

Kim

Unknown said...

I would love a copy of these! They are the cutest I have seen!
Ameliafriend04@gmail.com
Thank you!

Unknown said...

Hi! I love your stuff and would also love to use them with my girls. Could i have them emailed to me as well. Thanks!
mmerkley74@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love for you to send me an email! This would help me alot! Thanks!
stepuglas@icloud.com

Heather said...

I was just released from YW and put in Activity Days and I would love a copy of your binder handouts if you still have them available. It would be so great not to reinvent the wheel. Thank you so much for sharing them!

disneychamp@gmail.com

Nelson's Corner said...

I would like the binder forms emailed to me. erica_n7@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Conway 2nd Ward Enrichment said...

Would love a copy of the My Gospel Standards.
valorimer@yahoo.com

Kelley Flint said...

Any chance I could get a copy of the My Gospel Standards? It's really cute. I want to use this for my Activity Day Girls. Thanks
kelleyflint@gmail.com

mom sims said...

I would love a copy of all of these wonderful pages! Just got called to be the Activity Day Leader!!
Janet.sims@kiddie-kampus.com. Thank you!!

Unknown said...

Love your work, you are amazing! I just was called as an Activity Day Leader and this would be a great help!
tahmor.faith@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love a copy of this
young-jen@hotmail.com

Josh and Becca said...

I just found your blog from Pinterest. Do you still happen to have the activity days sheets for the binder you posted about in 2009? Thanks in advance!

Tammy Hepworth said...

I was just called as an activity days leader. I would love copies of your sheets! tamh777@hotmail.com