Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Calculating Success


I found this idea here and thought how easy and fun to give to my kids teachers this year. The calculators are from Target's dollar Spot, but I couldn't find any red (so sad), but I did find these fun colors. Then I created my own tag to match the colors and packaged them up.

Cheap, easy, cute and practical! What more can you ask for?! Here is to starting the school year out on a fun note!

You can download the tag here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A future "teacher's pet" - Cute idea

MOM

Michelle said...

I LOVE it! I am going to have to see if my Target has these and copy. Since my kids are going to a new school this year, I should try a little harder to start the school year off right. Thanks for the cute idea!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Such a clever idea!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

cute!! love how yours turned out! sadly my target is out of the calculators so i'm stuck with my broken one. haha.

jen@eighteen25

Anonymous said...

Or the download it says I need to subscribe. Is that right? Thanks so much! How do you do your gift tags? What programs do you use?