Yosemite for A Day

While my sister was in town, we decided to take her to Yosemite for the day. I hadn't been there for some time and forgot how amazing it is there. It was definitely worth the car-sickness that was experienced on the way there. The weather was perfect and the crowds weren't too bad.
We stopped at one of the bridges ( I think it was Swinging Bridge) and the kids had a blast playing in the water. I wish we had brought our swimsuits, but it didn't matter to the kids, they were in waist deep and loving every minute of it. It was perfect because there was no current and the water was so shallow the kids couldn't get into trouble. Seriously, so much fun!
Here are a ton of pictures that we took to capture the day.









4 comments:
What a beautiful place and beautiful kids!
Happiness abounds in these photos. Great shots Ang!
I love seeing family in photos if not in real time.
MOM
That curly hair is do die for! I love it. They sister pictures are so adorable. We hope to travel to there an see all the beauty there. We live in Ga. so it will reguire a plan flight.
Ty saw the pic with us in front of El Capitan and said, "You and Chris look like a happy family." Wish we could have gotten one with all of us. Just another excuse to take a family trip to Yosemite.
Post a Comment