Craft Club - Green Eggs and Ham



This week's craft club theme was good ol' Green Eggs and Ham.
Of course we read the story. I am always amazed how reading books can capture kids attention. They all sit so still and quiet while I read them stories. I love the power of books and reading! But back to the craft....
The kids made their own place setting of green eggs while spelling out their names! I got the idea from Katherine Marie, again!
Then we made treats that looked like green eggs and bacon. I forgot to get a picture of all of them before the kids got to them, so these are the last two! The kids loved them.
BOOK: Green Eggs and Ham
CRAFT: a place setting of green eggs
TREAT: pretzels, melting chocolate and green M&M's (green eggs and bacon)

3 comments:
I love your version!!! Those families are so blessed to have you as their creative-fun-wonderful art teacher/mama/friend!!! I know they must appreciate you immensely.
I love your Seusstastic ideas. What a great way to have fun with the book. The little treats you made are Seussalicious! I added this link to my blog to share with other Dr. Seuss fans. http://www.obseussed.com/p/seuss-celebrations.html
LOVE this and included it in my Dr.Seuss birthday round up today!
My kids and I are making this tomorrow!
http://bugger-dixonline.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-birthday-dr-seuss.html
Post a Comment