Friday, August 13, 2010

A Favorite Party


I am throwing a Favorite Things party tonight. I came across this idea here and thought! Genius! I knew I had to throw this party. So, tonight I am with my neighborhood ladies! I can't wait to show you all the details of this party.

You might notice the color scheme is tiffany blue, kraft brown, dark brown and cream. That is to go along with: Blue satin sashes, brown paper packages, and cream colored ponies.

So, here are to all things good!

69 comments:

ellie g said...

I've been kind of blog stalking you for a while now. And I have to tell you how much I love everything about it. You're design skills are MAD! So mad, in fact, I should spell it "skillz" instead. (that seems to mean ...really good)

This idea is completely GENIUS. And I have a delightful group of friends who would LOVE it. I think it's going into my "TO DO" file, immediately.

I can't wait to see the rest of the re-cap!!

Thanks for all the great ideas!

Lara {aka Ellie g}
lesscakemorefrosting.blogspot.com

- said...

I am so excited to find out all the details. And I'm sad that I'm no longer in your neighborhood. What about an "old friend" Favorite Things party????

Lisa said...

I LOVE this idea! I saw it over that inchmark too and thought I need to do that! Way to get the ball rolling! Anyway you could share your invitation template with us? Thanks!!

Ashlee P said...

Would you be willing to share your template for your invitations? I would LOVE to copy your idea for my neighborhood party before I move back east. My email is ashleep@readytek.net. Thanks so much for your fun blog and amazing talents.

Lissa said...

I absolutely love this idea. You make everything look fun and easy. Are you up for sharing your invitation template and the cute tag for the bags?

dwalker@pga.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Are you willing to share your invite template?

Christine

Christinekns319@aol.com

Vicky said...

Hi Angela!

I'm so happy to have come across your wonderful idea. I also love your invite. Would you offer it for "sale?" I would love to replicate your party & the paper products you used. Your design is fabulous & you've really inspired me!

Vicky

Mispel said...

Wowwww...super cute party idea... when are you going to post the pictures? LUV ur blog!!!!

Ginny said...

i would love the invites too! this sounds like so much fun!!

Angela said...

HI Ginny,

I would love to send you the invites, but I don't have an email address to send them to. If you can leave your email address, I will send them your way.
thanks

Jasly Varughese said...

I absolutely love this idea.What a great way to get people together! I would love to do this party and use your invites, So adorable. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to start planning.

jaslyjane@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love the templates, please!
amyquirk@wogcc.com

Adorable!!!

Katie said...

Saw this pinned on pinterest - what an awesome idea and I seriously love the invites and tags you made! If you still have them and wouldn't mind sharing I'd love the templates.

k.fiegel (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I love this! If you don't mind sharing, I would love the template for this! melstanford@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i would love the template as well! chiomiami at yahoo dot com

Michelle said...

Love this idea! If you are sharing the template I'd love to have it as well. Thank you! mikrupa@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!! I can't wait to have one with friends from work. If you are still sharing the templates I'd love to have them:
clancyj@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!

Ann-Marie said...

This is the cutest thing EVER!!! If you are sharing the invitation, I would LOVE one. Thanks!
ambethea@hotmail.com

ladykatie91 said...

I'm hoping to throw a party like this for a few of my friends in a few weeks! Could you share the templates with me? I would appreciate it SO much!

My email is ktadd08@yahoo.com

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

I would love the template for the invite...tooooooo cute!
fvdelgado@verizon.net
thanks bunches!

Christina Bachman said...

I found this blog on Pinterest and am so thankful, it's a brilliant idea. You've inspired me to host "Favorite Things" party, but instead of bringing a favorite dessert I'm going to request the girls bring their favorite bottle of wine.

Would you please share the invitation template with me? christina.l.bachman@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Misty said...

My friend threw a party like this a couple of years ago and I have been wanting to throw my own. I am so glad I came across this on Pinterest so I could remember how she did it. I would also love a copy of the invite template, it's darling! Thanks for sharing! silver.rayne@yahoo.com

Misty said...

Also, do you have pictures posted on your site of the party you threw? I'd love to see them.

Anonymous said...

Love love love this! can u send me the template? Borcor @aol. com

Anonymous said...

I would love the template too
jillmaty@yahoo.com

Kristi said...

This is such a F.U.N idea! My husband and I just moved to a new town and I would love to put this party on to get to know the ladies in my ward a bit better! This came just in time for a nice little Christmas get together. If you wouldn't mind sending the template for your invite and tags I would love to use them!! You're great!! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents! kristiedwards8@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would be eternally grateful if you could email your template to me as well!

carriehosozawa@gmail.com

Lori (THCEO) said...

WOW! LOVE the printables! I'm throwing a favorite things party next month and would LOVE to use your invites and printables. If you're still sharing, my email address is: loricoughlin@hotmail.com

Thanks so much! Adorable!!! :)

--Lori Coughlin

Anonymous said...

Angela, your blog is so fun, I would love to copy your party idea of your favorite things. If you are still sharing the template I would love it. thanks so much
pank5@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I would love a template for the invitations and things. This is adorable. Thank you for sharing a favorite thing!

teresawilliams@cox.net

Anonymous said...

I would love the template as well. Thanks so much!

mark.cobb@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I recently found your blog and Favorite Party idea on Pinterest and can't wait to host my own....how creative and fun!!! I would LOVE your invitation template if you are sharing it....thanks for the inspiration!!
Have a blessed Christmas!
Brenda Strider
bstrider@bellsouth.net

TONI said...

Hi there! I came across your website from Pinterest and I think that your invites are so cute! My friend and I will be throwing one in February, anyway, I can get a template of your invites? You can send it to toniokimura@gmail.com

Thank you!

Twyla said...

I am so glad that i found this as we are doing this next month for RS and i am in charge of the invites. Would you mind sending it to me, i would REALLY appreciate it.
tgedlaman@gmail.com

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Please send your template. Im going to do this for a friends 50th! Its so perfect.
smarsden@comcast.net

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

Like everyone else...I'd love a copy of your invitation template!
sillymommie@gmail.com
Thank you!

Mrs. Thomas said...

I'd love the template, as well! Big thanks!

nmacthomas@yahoo.com

Susan said...

can you send me the template also? Love this idea!!!
Thanks,
Susan
brswross@aol.com

Unknown said...

Would like to host a party in two weeks. Would you be willing to share the template?

uhcecarg@gmail.com

Lauri Erekson said...

Adorable! I would love the template if you are willing to share. Thanks! lauriparker@hotmail.com

Laurie Jo said...

I also would love your invite template if you are sharing. lauriejoandry@gmail.com Can't wait to have my own favorite things party with my girls.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Goodness, so awesome! Could you send me your template to use? Thanks in advance!
LauralovesPoland(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Oops! I forgot: amyryerson@sbcglobal.net

Tiffany said...

I host a girls only party for all the girls in the family every year at Christmas. This is my theme and I would love the invite. Thank you for sharing!!
Tiffany
tiffer8@yahoo.com

Harward Family said...

I would also love the templates that you used for the invites and the tag for the bags! Such a fun and cute idea! Thanks

melindaharward@yahoo

JessGarza said...

Would love your invite template, pretty please, if you've still got it to share! jessgarza@yahoo.com

Molly said...

Hi there! I would LOVE the file for your invite. I am hoping to do a Favorite Things party for my annual girls Christmas party & this is perfect - thank you so much!! mollylynch@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hello I would love to have the template. I want to use this for my 40th birthday brunch with my close friends.
Mrskcray@aol.com

Will and Kristine said...

I'd love the invite template as well!
kvchoi (at) gmail (dot) com

Unknown said...

Hello... I love your invitation! Could I use the template? schad.courtney@gmail.com
Thanks so much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Would it be possible to recieve the template for your invitations.

I know you did this party over two years ago but Im hoping you still have it.
PBWorthy@yahoo.com

Ariel said...

I love how your template correlates with the song. You'd make Rodgers and Hammerstein proud :-)
Much like everyone else, I'd love to have the template. Thanks for the inspiring post!

Ariel

little_arie@hotmail.com

Melissa said...

I would love your invite template for this party!! I love it! Thanks!
-Melissa
melissa.kulish@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

If you still have the template, I'd love it also. ademott17@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I just moved and this would be a great way to get to know the neighbor ladies. If you can email the template that would be great. fairydustpan@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Scrapping With Beth said...

WoW this is awesome Idea I love it could you please send me the template? My email is scrapping.with.beth@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! Would love the template please!!! My daughters birthday is Feb. 12th, so I need to get invites started one the next few weeks. Thank you kindly, Sherriwilliams3@m3.com

S. Cruz said...

Please please share your templates with me :) love this idea!! Cruz07307@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Please send to me! gilbert.kristi@gmail.com TY!!! :)

Jennifer Mattu said...

Will you please send me the invites as well? They are fantastic!

jennifer_mattu@hotmail.com

Tracy said...

This is such a fun idea - and the invites and tags are darling! If you are still sharing, would you please e-mail the template to me? Then when the dog bites, when the bee stings, or when I'm feeling sad, I can just throw a party! And then I won't feel....so bad! ;)
TracyGayleT@aol.com

Divya said...

Hi, like the others above me, i don't know if you're sharing the invitation template but if you are, would it be possible to share it with me? my email is dmathew22@gmail.com. thanks!

Shay said...

if you are still helping others out with the template for the invite I would love one! i am planning my party for next week!

shaywoman15@yahoo.com

Teresa said...

Beautiful...I'm new to the favorite things party...going to try it out in Oct. If you are sharing I would love the invitation template.
Happy Day
teresaandersen99@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! I would love the templates - would you please send them to me at

tara.kavanagh@ymail.com

Thanks!
Tara

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am inspired by your template as well. Could you please send to ashleynelson23@gmail.com?

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have the template as well. What a great idea!
megwe85@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!!! I would love to do this. Would you mind sharing the template for the invite? It's adorable
Trs3196@comcast.net